The Website and its Content is owned by Mystic Harmony LLC. By accepting this TOU, you are a client of Mystic Harmony LLC. This website is www.mysticharmonyyoga.com “Website”).
We reserve the right to change these TOUs on the Website at any time without notice, and by using the Website and its Content you are agreeing to the TOU as it appears, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with this TOU, please do not use our website or its Content.
Website Use and Consent
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) is the property of Mystic Harmony LLC and is protected by United States intellectual property laws including but not limited to the US Copyright Act, the US Trademark Act and the Trade Secrets Act.
By accessing or using the paid Service sections of this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years old and that you agree to and to abide by this TOU. Any registration by, use of or access to the paid Services sections of this Website and its Content by anyone under age 16 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of this TOU.
Intellectual Property Rights
Mystic Harmony LLC’s Limited License to You. This Website and its Content is property solely owned by MYSTIC HARMONY LLC unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
If you view, purchase, or access our Website or any of its Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only or in the case of a group session to those members in the group as well.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that this Website and its Content have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this Website and its Content are valuable, special and unique assets of ours which need to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. Harmony Fonseca hereby clearly states that you may not use this Website or its Content in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by Harmony Fonseca
When you purchase or access our website or any of its Content, you agree that:
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal our website or Content. You understand that doing anything with our website or its Content that is contrary to this TOU and the limited license we are providing to you herein is considered theft, and we reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or its Content, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page from which the Content was obtained.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that our website or its Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still our property.
- You must receive our express written permission before using any of our Website Content for your own business use or before sharing with others. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link, or any other electronic means) any Website Content because that is considered stealing our work. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to withhold said permission for any reason or no reason.
- We are granting you a limited license to enjoy our Website and its Content for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money, unless we give you express written permission that you may do so.
The trademarks and logos displayed on our Website or its Content are trademarks belonging to Mystic Harmony LLC unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by Mystic Harmony LLC.
Your License to Us. Should Mystic Harmony LLC in the future create an opportunity for you to post anything on the Website the following will apply: By posting or submitting any material on or through our website such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials, and you are at least Sixteen (16) years old.
You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions on our website or in our Content at any time for any reason.
Request for Permission to Use Content
Any request for written permission to use our Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, should be made BEFORE you wish to use the Content by completing the “Contact Us” form on this Website, or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
We very clearly state that you may not use any Content in any way that is contrary to this TOU unless we have given you specific written permission to do so. If you are granted permission by us, you agree to use the specific Content that we allow and ONLY in the ways for which we have given you our written permission. If you choose to use the Content in ways that we do not specifically give you written permission, you agree now that you will be treated as if you had copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in our Website and its Content.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We respect others’ copyright and intellectual property rights. However, if you believe that the Content on this Website infringes upon any copyright owned by you and was posted on our Website without your authorization, you may provide us with notice requesting that we remove the information from the Website. Any request should only be submitted by the you or an agent authorized to act on your behalf to [email protected]
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Website and its Content as well as Harmony Fonseca services as defined below and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to this Website and/or any of its Content. This Website and its Content are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself and a decision as to whether to engage with Harmony Fonseca to receive Services. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse, or non-use of this Website or any of its Content and Harmony Fonseca’s services.